Our Centre prides itself on operating with a high level of integrity to deliver an exceptional customer experience. We believe this ethos sets us apart from our competition and promotes an inspiring and challenging workplace. Therefore, we look for candidates with the same sense of passion and enthusiasm needed to drive our business forward.
Any vacancies will be listed below. However, if we are not currently hiring and you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV and a covering letter to our address, which you can find in the footer of each page or on the About Us page.
As a Preparation/MOT Technician you will be responsible for preparing vehicles to a very high standard before they make their journey on to our customers. This role demands excellent attention to detail, good time management and unbeatable customer service skills, so we are looking for a hardworking, friendly and energetic candidate to take on this permanent position.
All Porsche Technicians must ensure effective use of technical knowledge and skills to enable efficient, economic and safe work to be carried out on our customer vehicles. You must have an NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as well as an MOT testing license. We offer a competitive salary and bonus package.
Porsche Centre Chester is looking for an experienced automotive Service Advisor with recent Main Dealer experience to work within their busy Service Department.
Your key responsibilities will involve looking after customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
Key duties will include:
The successful applicant will be IT literate, have a full driving licence, be self-motivated, have a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services Department.
Candidates should have at least two years experience within the automotive industry, current or recent Main Dealer experience, a history of job stability, and live within reasonable commute of Cheshire Oaks.
Porsche Centre Chester is recruiting for a Diagnostic Technician to join our Aftersales team.
Key duties will include:
• Perform all work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to company and manufacturer’s standards
• Advise Workshop Manager if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults
• Maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturer’s and reading technical bulletins as required
• Discuss with customers any problems with the vehicle as requested
• Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers
• Operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner.
• Maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition
• Assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency
• Carry out any other duties as required
Relevant experience and qualifications required:
• Master Technician or equivalent
• Previous experience within a main dealer is desirable
• Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines and procedures
The successful applicant will have fantastic attention to detail, enjoy working as part of a team and be highly organised. This role is full time, covering Monday-Friday 8am – 6pm as well as alternative Saturday mornings.
Our Diagnostic and Master Technicians work hard to maintain, diagnose and service some one of the most sought-after brands and vehicles in the industry, and it's down to their expertise and knowledge that keeps our customers satisfied and loyal to the Porsche Centre Chester. You'll be working in a state of the art, fully equipped workshop, with access to constant training and development in partnership with our manufacturers.