Over 70% of all Porsche cars ever made are still on the road today and these cars are the very fabric of who we are. Classic Porsche owners are invited to take advantage of two years' complimentary Porsche Classic Register membership. The Register has been designed to help owners of classic Porsche models care for their car through a range of benefits inclduding:
- An exclusive membership package
- A pair of complimentary Porsche Classic number plate surrounds
- 15% discount on Porsche Classic Genuine Parts
- Two issues of Originale per membership year
- Two complimentary nitrogen tyre refills per membership year
- A complimentary 1-litre top up bottle of Porsche Classic motor oil (or other oil where Porsche Classic motor oil cannot be used, e.g. transaxle models) provided at each service.
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp . For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here